Philosophy of Nutrition
Your best friend is perfect, and so should his diet. That's why a delicious food prepared with the freshest ingredients has an impact on your friend's health, activity and long life. As Normpati family we make sure that your dog is not only getting all the nutrients he needs but also that he is not inadvertently eating things that are not beneficial to his health.
- This food is a high quality protein source that helps strengthen and protect the muscles of our little friends.
- It has a balanced amino acid profile.
- It contains natural glucosamine for joint health and mobility.
- Our furry friends find it quite tasty and its digestibility is very high.
- Thanks to its special production process, it has low ash content and high nutritional value.
- This is a quality energy source that promotes the energy required by your pet.
- It contains high-quality polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- It is a natural source of aroma for food to be more delicious.
- Natural antioxidants are used to maintain freshness.
- High-quality red meat is a great source of protein.
- It is highly nutritious and delicious, as well as highly digestible.
- It is rich in minerals that help promote healthy muscles and bones.
- It promotes the lean muscle mass of your pet.
- It is also very suitable for dogs with sensitive stomachs.
- Anchovy is an oily fish rich in omega-3 fatty acids.
- It is a source of high-quality protein.
- It promotes healthy skin and soft and shiny hair of your pet.
- Obtained from Antarctica, krill oil is a source of high-quality protein, which is extremely rich in omega 3, astaxanthin and choline.
- It contains various vitamins and elements necessary for dog and cat health.
- Since it is rich in glucosamine, it is an important main constituent for hyaline cartilage and joint health.
- It provides colossal cell protection thanks to the combination of various antioxidants.
- This oil is a high quality energy source with very high nutritional value obtained at low temperatures (<55 °C).
- It is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which are crucial for skin and coat health.
- Astaxanthin found in salmon oil acts as a natural antioxidant in animals.
- It is quite tasty.
- These are fresh raw materials processed using cutting-edge technology that guarantees excellent digestibility.
- They are high-quality, gluten-free sources of carbohydrates.
- It is a good source for animals with sensitive digestion systems.
- It helps cats and dogs to be more energetic throughout the day.
- It provides carbohydrates and valuable minerals necessary for animals.
- It promotes healthy digestion with natural modules.
- It is an essential source of prebiotics for intestinal health of the animals.
- It is rich in B vitamins and antioxidants and promotes healthy skin, coat, eye and liver function of pets.
- It keeps the blood sugar levels in animals regulated and keeps them balanced as well as improving skin and coat health.
- It relieves stress and anxiety.
- Thanks to its aroma, it provides excellent taste.
- It promotes a healthy digestive system to the maximum level.
- It promotes the immune system as it is rich in natural beta-glucan.
- It reduces bad odors from the intestines and stool.
- It has a prebiotic effect on the intestinal flora.
- It regulates digestion system.
- It naturally supports cell protection.